We are talking about Vision. So what is this vision, why it is important, how it leads to riches, how to create it. Simply speaking Vision is something you create in your own mind by connecting all your tiny desires, towards a leading objective.
Why Develop a Vision?
– Every decision and choice we make has consequences. Without a clear vision, we fall short of having the quality of life we desire.
– Our visions must be strong and steady in order to manifest what we truly desire. Weak visions lead to an imbalanced life.
– Visions not based on our “inner self” are not satisfying and empowering.
– Clear vision leads to fulfillment, purpose, and brings meaning into our lives.
– An unclear vision leads to vulnerability to “whatever” happens, staying true to your vision will make things happen better than you ever thought possible.
By creating a vision, you can reach far beyond your material existence, get out of your comfort zone, and imaginatively extend yourself beyond what previously seemed impossible. By going deeper, and understanding yourself better, you create a better balance. The heart and soul are enhanced and you then become more focused on the positive. Most people are focused on what they believe they “can’t” do, and not on what they “can” do. Fear is the paralysis and usually the culprit, and creating a vision can help you overcome this.
Great visionaries like Walt Disney emphasized “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Goethe stated, “whatever you are able to do or dream you can initiate it. Boldness has magic, genius, and strength. Start now!” Michelangelo said, “The biggest threat for many of us is not that our goals are too high and we might miss them, but they are too low and we may reach them.” The list of words of wisdom can go on infinitely. There has been great minds throughout the centuries that have learned the secret of seeing the invisible and creating a vision. In fact, it would be impossible for them to achieve their dreams without envisioning them first.