Inspiration is something we always look forward to. It keeps us spinning even when our fuel got sucked out (Humor). It means even in difficulties, some great inspiration helps us to fight back those difficulties.
To save your day and to make it full of energy, I collected some great Inspirational quotes by some of the Inspirational people.
Here they are:
- “There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.” ~Christopher Morley
- “The best dreams happen when you’re awake.” ~Cherie Gilderbloom
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ~Jimmy Johnson
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” ~Will Rogers
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” ~Napoleon Hill (My Favorite)
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” ~George Addair
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ~George Eliot
- “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” ~Teddy Roosevelt
- “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” ~Elbert Hubbard
- “Do what you love and the money will follow.” ~Marsha Sinetar
- The dreamers are the saviors of the world.” ~James Allen
- “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” ~Russell Warren
- “There are no short cuts to any place worth going.” ~Beverly Sills
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” ~ Alan Kay
These quotes are my personal favorite. Hope you’ll like them and to be inspired by them.