A lack of self-confidence is related to a number of other emotional and mental well-being issues that affect all aspects of one’s life. People with low self-esteem have more trouble dealing with failure, or what they perceive to be failure. They tend to experience social anxiety, making social interaction more difficult and stressful than they should be. This self-confidence related anxiety will make people view society as a whole more pessimistically. Needless to say, a lack of self-confidence causes a lot of problems.
The quotes below won’t fix your self-esteem for you, but they may give you a new perspective on what fuels low self-confidence and how you can reshape the way you think about yourself.
- Nothing holds you back more than your own insecurities.
- Insecurity kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- When you doubt your power, You give power to your doubt.
- Believe you can and you are halfway there.
- When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. When you have fun, you can do amazing things.
- If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.
- Confidence comes naturally with success, But success comes only to those who are confident.
- You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
- The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to exactly what you are afraid to do.
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.