Patience! Not everyone’s cup of tea. You probably heard a quote at some point of your life that, “All good things come to those who wait”. Now do you agree with that? Well, I do.
The importance of patience should be realized by every individual. Patience help people to reach beyond their imagination. With patience you can avoid making hasty decisions. Life is not about past or future rather it is about living in the present peacefully.
Whenever you are in any sort of trouble, people often advise you to have patience. Why, instead of advising you about the solution, do they ask you to stay calm and composed and be patient?
In this modern world, most of us have forgotten to be patient and get irritated very quickly over minor things like a traffic jam, stock market ups and downs, a baby crying and such things. In fact, patience is a virtue that everybody must possess. Patience makes us better people.
There are many advantages to have patience. I am listing some of them:
- Patience helps to calm your nerves and to teach you self control.
- Patience helps you to avoid hasty decisions which can be very destructive sometimes for your career or even for your life.
- Patience teaches you the value of ‘what you have’. Instead of focusing on what you want and make your life hasty, patience brings a soft pause in your life so that you can think what are you chasing and why.
- Patience helps you to be empathetic. It helps us accept other people as they are and makes us tolerant. By being impatient, you suffer more than other people.
- Patience makes you healthier by keeping a control on anger and stress which basically degrades you life and slowly makes you unhealthy.