Mr. Warren Buffet aka The Oracle of Omaha is the second richest man in the world. All that money and he still reside in a simple house with basic necessities. Warren didn’t get his fortune through inheritance rather he worked hard every single day. He is the most successful investor in the World till now. But what makes Warren different than others is his wisdom and how he lives his life. Even at the age of 86 years and being the second richest man in the world, he still works as a normal adult ( may be more than a normal adult at his peak age). Why? Because he thinks his life is nothing without his work.
I personally learned hugely from Mr. Buffet’s wisdom. And I think everyone should learn something from him. Everyone should try to at least follow his footsteps and you’ll know the importance of his wisdom then.
I am listing some of Mr. Warren’s most influential quotes so that you can learn something from them.
- You only have to do very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
- “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be a more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.”
- “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”
- “What we learn from history is that people don’t learn from history.”
- “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
- “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble”
- “Diversification is a protection against ignorance. It makes very little sense for those who know what they’re doing.”
- “I am a better investor because I am a businessman, and a better businessman because I am an investor.”
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
- “The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect. You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.”
That’s all guys. Thanks for reading. Give me your feedback in the comment section.