Nick Vujicic, an amazing and brave soul, any person can learn a lot from. He is born with no arms and legs, still he had the courage to change the world. Being physically disabled, he only had two choices: to give up and feel depressed rest of his life or get up and do what he always wanted to do in his life.
Nick Vujicic proved that a person can be disabled only when he think himself to be. He has set an example for everyone, not to give up even if you have lost something of value. I personally get highly motivated by his courage and views towards life. How enthusiastically he lives his life, deserves a warm salute.
I am listing some of his great quotes so that you can also get motivated by his courage and his strong will to fight every bad circumstance in your life:
- “Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I choose gratitude.”
- “I don’t want to be someone’s reason to hate their life. I want to be someone’s reason to seek something more in their life.”
- “Money can’t heal your heart. Money can’t give you purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want peace. And I don’t want arms and legs, I want to be a miracle for someone else.”
- “In life, if you don’t know the truth, then you can’t be free, because then you’ll believe that the lies are the truth. But once we realize that when we read the Word of God, and you know the truth of who you are, then I’m not a man without arms and legs. I am a child of God.”
- “There are no short and easy paths to a long and lasting happiness.”
- “Pain is pain. Broken is broken. Fear is the biggest disability of all. And will paralyze you more than you being in a wheel chair.”
- “Just because I don’t understand god’s plans does not mean that he is not with me.”
- “It’s a lie to not think you’re good enough. It’s a lie to not think you’re worth anything.”
- “Focus on your dreams and do everything in your power! You have the power to change your life circumstances.”
- “I was never crippled until I lost hope.”